- It works as advertised.
- Helps remove every last bit of makeup.
- Gives you that “squeaky clean” feeling.
- The initial financial investment. ($129 Yikes!)
- Have to purchase a new brush head every 3-ish months. ($27)
- Must clean after every use or bacteria will build up and mold can form under the brush head.
- It actually works at exfoliating the skin.
- Doesn’t irritate my skin, even with daily use.
- Can buy it over-the-counter at Ulta and Sephora.
- It’s on the more pricey side, but a little goes a long way. In 5 months I am only half-way through my second bottle.
- Powerful, get gentle-ish.
- Works fast. I leave it on for maybe 1 minute at most before neutralizing it.
- Can conveniently buy it at Ulta & Sephora.
- Can’t use it everyday (but you really don’t need to, I’m just excessive by nature, ha!).
- Stings a little bit and makes skin a little red the first couple times you use it.
- Have to neutralize, which can be a hassle, but not really that big of a deal.
Obagi Retin-A Gel
- It creates cell turnover at a faster than most over-the-counter products.
- Because it is prescription, there are no unnecessary ingredients that could cause irritation (like fragrance).
- Slowly fades scars from past blemishes.
- Need a prescription.
- It contains a large amount of alcohol, which is techinally a “no-no” in the skincare world.
- Have to be careful when applying (there are specific instructions that makes your skincare routine longer and drawn out).
- It (so far) turns over cells faster than the prescription Retin-A I’ve been using.
- No prescription necessary.
- Fading old acne scars already.
- You can only use it once every two weeks until you get used to it, because it is so potent. And it’s tempting to use it more because it works so well!
- Costs fairly high and receive quite a small amount, but again, a REAL tiny bit goes a long way.
- USE THIS WITH CAUTION – It is Potent!
UPDATE: I started having a weird reaction from this product just under my eyes 3 days after I would apply it. I didn’t apply it anywhere near my eyes or even above my cheek bones, but it spread somehow. I have discontinued use, which pains me since it worked so well!
Read More about Sanitas Retinol Peeling Cream – Here!